Friday, November 24, 2006

Natalie Gulbis 2007 Calendar

I must admit Natalie Gulbis is very easy on the eyes. There IS something nice about a young, fit, beautiful LPGA player. The clothes, the styling, the game - it does make me watch the LPGA Tour more often and which was not always the case (even though I have always enjoyed the seeming effortlessness of the ladies swings)

Her NEW 2007 calendar is available now (and it sure beats looking at calendar pics of golf courses)

“I am very excited about the 2007 edition as I believe it is a reflection of my personality,” said Gulbis. “Each month captures a snapshot of my daily life that extends beyond the golf course.”

Get your calendar at NatalieGulbis.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Great --- Fashionably awesome, body awesome, personality awesome, all that's left is one thing ----winning ---- then find out just how awesome she can be, however, I don't see that happenning anytime soon for a golfer who putts like a hockey player, and chokes in big tournaments.

Anonymous said...

Natalie is the hottest woman the LPGA has ever seen. She will win this season. Since when are you such an expert on what it takes to win? Just because her putting style isn't traditional doesn't make it wrong. Golf is an individual sport and Natalie has proven she is one of the best. I watch the LPGA just because of her...GO NATALIE!!!!