Wednesday, December 20, 2006

YOUR Dream course

I am curious to know what dream courses you would like to play and why. They can be anywhere in the world. Personally, I would love to play Royal Dornoch in Scotland. I have been to Scotland a few times but never had a chance to play golf there.

Royal Dornoch sort of epitomizes what golf is all about for me – the scruffy, natural sea-side links style course, the challenging venue, the beauty of Scotland and the magical quality of the game.

One of these days soon...

Royal Dornoch Golf Club

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to play Pinehurst #2

Anonymous said...

Have played Royal Dornoch and it is my favorite course in the world.

doug said...

Have you played it recently?

Anonymous said...

My dream course is, without question, Cypress Point. I can't imagine more spectacular views than the seaside vistas on 15, 16 and 17.

I'd also love to play Pacific Dunes, which was fun to see on TV during this year's Curtis Cup. Other top choices would be Royal Melbourne, Ballybunion Old, Shinnecock.

Royal Dornoch would be very cool too. It would have to be in my top twenty, if I had to really put pen to paper and start listing them all.