Sunday, October 23, 2005

Who's Using Hybrids?

I am in the market for a new hybrid and am curious what other are using and why. Do you have a favorite hybrid? The market is rapidly becoming saturated and fast with these new "wonder" clubs. My Adams 5-wood I consider a hybrid but shots tend to come out low and of course run when the ball hits ground. It also has a very dull sound, not that energizing "click" you get from some other clubs. Some club that hits it high and drops the ball feathery soft would be ideal :-)

3 comments:

Erik J. Barzeski said...

This one ain't bad. ;-)

Greg said...

I just got the DUNLOP BLACK Ti 19* RESCUE MID GRAPH UNIFLEX for 14.99 new on Ebay (Item number: 7187247309).

I've only been playing a few months and last time out I hit the green from 220+ and 180+

It's easy to hit with an easy swing and the sound is like you mentioned. For the money, you can't go wrong.

I broke 100 for the first time that round and I'll be posting the details in the near future.

-Greg

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

What a great site! I was browsing for information on disc golf when I came acrosss your site, I sure enjoyed the read.

regards
disc golf