Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Protect A Badge

I just received a scorecard protector from Protect A Badge in the UK and was amazingly impressed with the service and the quality. I asked the owner (Nick) what might be a good choice and he recommended the alligator over the lizard (what a nice choice!). Alligator is just very cool to look at and it wears amazingly well where its lustre increases over time. It is also feels a bit special, unique and sophisticated - it was worlds apart from the utterly generic ones I have seen at Target or WalMart, local pro shops, etc. I am going to be a getting a few more to give as gifts. And at $17.50 each (including shipping) it is quite reasonable for the quality (or you, golf shops, companies, can order in bulk) I recommend you take a look and then pick one up for yourself (mandatory) or purchase a few to give to friends or impress clients. Tell Nick that GolfDash sent you!

1 comment:

doug said...

Hi Dave,

In my (humble) opinion you can't go wrong with these.

Happy Holidays!!!

doug