Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sean Fister - An Easy 20 Yards!

In case you missed this in last months Golf Digest. Long Drive Champ Sean Fister is entirely self taught. To try to understand what increases distance Fister said, "I took 7 years worth of Golf Digests and divided them into stacks on my kitchen table. I went through every one and wrote down every distance tip I came across. It took a while, and when I finished I had 397 tips. I eliminated all of the duplications, then I went to work dealing with the tips that conflicted – stance, grip pressure, wrist cock, and so on. All of the contradictions I put to the test. Using each tip, I noted the balls I absolutely murdered. Tips that produced a ball in the "kill" column made the final list, which resides in a little black book I carry wherever I go. I call it the Bible"

Find out tomorrow the one (out of 397), absolutely, positively guaranteed Fister tip to add 20 yards to your drives and work for every golfer. Hmmmm, are you wondering yet????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hit it in the middle?